Aisha Buhari, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, says the COVID-19 pandemic is a sign that God is not happy with the world.
She said this on Friday at the national mosque, during a public lecture to mark Nigeria’s 60th independence anniversary.
While calling for more efforts to ensure that the country succeeds in the fight against the pandemic, she urged Nigerians to offer special prayers for peace, progress and sustainable development as the country marks its 60th independence anniversary. “The world is no longer the same as a result of the pandemic and the pandemic is a sign that almighty God is not happy with us,” she said.
“We need to pray for forgiveness. I think we have no choice than to continue asking for forgiveness from almighty Allah.”
According to NAN, the first lady urged Nigerians to continue to support the efforts of the present administration to ensure better welfare for citizens.
“The president cannot do it alone. He needs the support and cooperation of all Nigerians, including his appointees, to go in line with his change mantra,” she said.
- Popular Cross Dresser, James Brown “Gives His Life To Christ”
- Ayodex – MELODY (Prod. Jlazbeatz)
- Buhari Orders China To Take Over Nigeria On Infrastructural Authority
- Bobrisky Declares Himself The ‘Richest Girl’ In Nigeria
- President Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians
- Wizkid May Not Win Grammy Like Burna Boy Next Year
- See Why Davido Should Learn From Wizkid and Olamide
- Who Is the richest between Wizkid and Davido?
Monday, June 21