A 23-year-old woman identified as Anne has been declared wanted for the alleged murder of her boyfriend in Gitaru, Kiambu County, Kenya.
It was gathered lady also know as Dolly, allegedly stabbed Kelvin Kamami four times and ran away with his phone.
A message shared by the Directorates of Criminal investigations (DCI) said the incident happened on Wednesday, April 28.
One Nyambura Kamami, believed to be a family member of the deceased, alleged that Anne stabbed Kelvin in the throat. He urged anyone with useful information on her whereabouts to contact the police.
According to reports, detectives in Gitaru have launched a manhunt of the suspect.
Most Read Stories
- South African women show off their assets as they take part in viral Vuthela Challenge (photos)
- Couple filmed having sex in park in front of kids (video)
- Lagos allegedly withholds N25million donation after detecting lies in viral amputee hawker’s claim
- Comedian, Princess, says her foster child is the victim actor Baba Ijesha allegedly defiled 7 years ago (video)
- Watch video of actor, Baba Ijesha, begging for forgiveness after comedian Princess caught him while allegedly attempting to molest her foster daughter
- Will Smith’s daughter, Willow Smith, 20, comes out as polyamorous on Red Table Talk and mom Jada says ‘I totally get it’ (video)
- “Till we meet again” Last video inside doomed submarine shows crew members singing goodbye song
- School teacher is caught sucking his wife’s breasts after forgetting to turn off camera during Zoom class with teenage students (video)
- Nigerians share hilarious experience they had growing up with their fathers
- Tyrese Gibson filmed shaving his girlfriend’s pubic hair (video)
- Chef shares photos of the furniture she ordered for her restaurant and what was delivered
- Crowd gather to watch 3 people clad in only red wrapper bathing on a bridge in Ibadan (video)